As you probably know already, we’ve got a few links to other sites; that’s just part and parcel of operating on the web. Constar Pty Ltd isn’t responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these other web sites. The chances are excellent that you’ll have no issues with them, but we can’t be at all places at all times to guarantee it.
SERVER LOGGING & COOKIES:
Each customer’s computer uses an IP (Internet Protocol) address when they are online, which is logged by our server. We use your IP address to identify your web site use, assist in the ordering process, help diagnose any problems with your order (and our server in general) and to gather broad statistical information such as visitor numbers.
HOW WE COLLECT CUSTOMER INFORMATION:
We also gathers information about customers through:
- Shopping cart order forms
- My Account contact profile update form
- Newsletter registration form (an opt-in choice)
- Contact Us email form
How We Use This Information?
The information we obtain from you is used for these purposes:
- To process payments for product purchases and send you items you have ordered
- To contact you if necessary (regarding your purchase or contact details provided)
- To generate purchasing statistics from online surveys (an opt-in choice)
- To send you information about our company/products and promotional material from some of our partners (if you join one of our mailing lists, an opt-in choice)
- To send you information from our cooking class program (if you join the cooking class program, an opt-in choice)
- To answer any general queries you submit via our contact us email form
Our website allows our customers the following communication opportunities:
- Opting in or out of receiving communications from www.constar.com.au
- Correcting or updating your information in the My Account area
- Contacting us via our contact forms